- Open the Tinder app for iOS or Android*
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen
- Tap on the pencil icon or Edit Profile
- Scroll down and select Connect Instagram
- Confirm your Instagram username and password, and you’re set!
If your Instagram account is set to private (i.e, only your friends can see your photos), other Tinder users will be able to see your most recent Instagram photos. This won't affect your privacy settings on Instagram, and Tinder won’t post anything to Instagram on your behalf.
*Currently, Instagram integration is only available for the Tinder mobile app (iOS and Android).