I have a new phone number
If you can't sign into your account because your phone number has changed, use account recovery to regain access:
- Open the Tinder app or visit Tinder.com
- Tap Log In
- Select the option that asks Trouble Logging In?
- Tap Login With Email
- Enter the recovery email address associated with your account and wait for an email from us
- In the email, click on the magic link and verify your new phone number
From here on, you'll be able to login to your Tinder account using your new number!
Account recovery will only work if you have access to the email address you signed up with. For security reasons, if you can't access that email address, we can't provide access to the account.
I’m seeing an error code or message
These troubleshooting steps typically help with login issues:
- Check your internet connection, or try switching between Wifi and mobile data to gauge whether or not the problem is related to your internet connection
- Delete and reinstall the app. Not only will this put you on the latest version of Tinder, it’ll also refresh your app experience, which should get things running smoothly again!
If the problem persists, we want to know! Get in touch and describe your issue in as much detail as possible, so we can look into things.