I need to update my phone number
If you can't sign in to your account because your phone number has changed, use account recovery to regain access:
- Open the Tinder app or visit Tinder.com
- Tap Log In
- Select the option that asks Trouble Logging In?
- Tap Login With Email
- Enter the email address associated with your Tinder account
From here on, you'll be able to login to Tinder using your new phone number.
Error code or technical issue
There are some troubleshooting steps you can try that usually help with login issues:
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection, or try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to gauge whether or not the problem is related to your connection
- Check the App Store or Google Play Store to see if there's a new version of the app available for download
- Already on the latest version? Try deleting the app and re-downloading it - this won't affect any of your account info, matches, or messages
If the problem persists, we may be experiencing some service degradation and ask that you try again later.