Tinder offers two methods of sign up: sign up with Facebook and sign up with phone number. Please note that if you choose to sign up with both your Facebook and phone number, you’ll create two separate Tinder accounts.
Make sure that you’re signing in to Tinder using the Facebook profile or phone number that you used to sign up originally.
If you log into Tinder with Facebook, keep in mind that there are 3 ways you can connect to Facebook on your phone:
- Via the Facebook app
- Via your phone's settings
- Via your mobile web browser
Please make sure you are completely logged out of any Facebook account you don't want to use.
- On iPhone: Log out of Facebook in the Facebook app, in the iOS settings, and web browser(s), then log back in to Facebook using your preferred account. Open Tinder and tap Login.
- On Android: Log out of the Facebook app and log back in using your preferred account. Go to your phone’s Settings > Apps > Tinder > Data > Clear Data. Open Tinder and tap Login.
- On Tinder for Web (Tinder Online): Log out of Facebook.com and log back in using your preferred account. Go to Tinder.com and tap Login.