If you’ve suddenly stopped receiving push notifications, this is most likely temporary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, please try disabling and enabling push notifications in your device settings.
- iOS: Open the iOS Settings app > Notifications > Tinder.
- Android: Go to your device settings > Sound & Notifications > App Notifications > Tinder.
- Tinder Online (Tinder for Web): Open your web browser and go to settings to disable and enable notifications. This process will differ depending on the device and web browser that you’re using.
If you've always experienced this issue, make sure that notifications are enabled within the Tinder app:
- Open Tinder
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the Notifications