If you're having trouble canceling your subscription on your iPhone, please make sure you're signed in to the App Store using the same Apple ID that you initially used to subscribe to Tinder Plus.
You can also try canceling your subscription on your computer by following these steps:
- Open iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account. Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to manage.
- Choose the option to turn off Auto-Renewal for this subscription.
If this doesn't help to resolve the issue, please contact Apple Customer Support for more information.
Having trouble canceling on your Android device? Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription online (steps will vary based on payment method).
- If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account and sign in to the Google Play account you used to subscribe initially
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Cancel Subscription
- If you subscribed using your credit card on Android:
- Go to Tinder.com
- Tap the profile icon at the left-hand corner of the screen
- Select Manage Payment Account
- Tap Cancel Subscription
On Tinder for Web (Tinder.com)
If you're experiencing an issue while canceling your subscription at Tinder.com, please try again later. If the issue persists, please write to us with exact details about the issue or a screenshot of the error message you're seeing, and we'll investigate.