If you log in to Tinder with your phone number, we require that you verify your account via SMS for security reasons. To that end, you must have access to the phone number associated with your account to be able to sign in.
If you no longer have access to your phone number, you may recover your account by following the steps below.
- Go to Tinder.com and tap Login With Phone Number
- Select the option that says Changed your phone number? Login With Email
- Enter the email address associated with your Tinder account
- If we're able to locate an account associated with your email address, you'll receive an email from us
- Open the email and tap the link included to access your account
- Verify your account using your new phone number
From here on, you will now be able to access your Tinder account using your new phone number!