What is Tinder U?
Tinder U, also known as Tinder Uni in the UK, makes it easier to connect with other students around you. When you enroll in Tinder U, you’ll see more students at your university and nearby schools through our Explore page.
To enroll in Tinder U:
- Open Tinder and tap the profile icon
- Go to Edit Profile
- Scroll down to School to add your school info
- Tap on the option to Apply for Tinder U/Uni
- Enter and verify your student email address
Where is Tinder U available?
Tinder U is for undergraduate students, at select 4-year, accredited, not-for-profit schools in the US and UK. Schools must deliver courses in a traditional, face-to-face learning format.
Trouble with Tinder U?
Generally, if you’re experiencing trouble with Tinder U, you’ll want to:
- Check if you’re eligible based on the requirements described above
- Look for typos or extra spaces in your student email address
- Check that you have the correct school domain (.edu in the US and .ac.uk in the UK)
If you notice Tinder has the wrong email domain for your university, please contact us and let us know. Include the correct domain in your message.