What is Tinder U?
Tinder U makes it easier to connect with other students around you - putting their profiles first as you Like and Nope. Enroll in Tinder U to show your school colors, match with your classmates, and keep your Tinder game on campus!
And if you want to date outside your campus, Tinder U allows you to show your school colors and match with students at nearby schools as well.
How do I enroll in Tinder U?
- Once you’re on campus, log in to Tinder and give us your .edu email address
- Then check your email and tap the verification button
- Now you’re in Tinder U - match and message as usual!
Tinder U email address not valid
If the app says your email address isn't valid, this could be caused by one of two issues.
- Typo in the email address: Double-check that your email address is properly formatted, and that there are no extra spaces or punctuation marks.
- Wrong .edu domain: Make sure that you're using a valid .edu domain, and that it's the .edu domain affiliated with the school you've added to your Tinder profile.
Note: Tinder U is on iOS devices at 4-year, accredited, not-for-profit schools in the US and UK that deliver courses in a traditional face-to-face learning format.
Tinder U is asking for the wrong school email
If you notice an inaccuracy in your school's email address domain, please contact us to let us know. If you could include the correct .edu domain for your school, our team would appreciate it!