Open a chat with a match and tap the Noonlight logo (blue circle icon) at the bottom of the screen. Select the option to Add Noonlight and you’ll be redirected to Noonlight.com. If you’re new to Noonlight, follow the signup process and create a 4-digit pin.
Download the Noonlight app so you can add dates and get help in an emergency.
How do I share date details with Noonlight?
- On Tinder, open the chat with the person you’re meeting IRL
- Tap the Noonlight logo (blue circle icon) at the bottom of the screen
- Select Add To Timeline to share your date details with Noonlight; they’ll only use this info in case of an emergency
How do I signal for emergency help?
- Open the Noonlight app
- Press and hold the button
- Release the button and don’t enter your 4-digit pin — local police will be notified of your location and emergency
False alarm or back to safety? Release the button and enter your 4-digit pin. For more info, check out Noonlight’s FAQ.