What is Noonlight?
Tinder has partnered with Noonlight to give you backup every time you meet up with someone new.
If you’re in the U.S., connect Noonlight to Tinder so you can:
- Add a badge to your chat threads and let people know you’re protected by Noonlight
- Share where, when and who you’re meeting IRL via Noonlight’s Timeline feature
- Discreetly trigger emergency services if you’re feeling uneasy or in need of help
- On Tinder, open the chat with the person you’re meeting IRL
- Tap the Noonlight logo (blue circle icon) at the bottom of the screen
- Select the option to Add Noonlight and you’ll be redirected to Noonlight.com.
- If you’re new to Noonlight, follow the signup process and create a 4-digit pin; they’ll only use this info in case of an emergency
How do I signal for emergency help?
- Open the Noonlight app
- Press and hold the button
- Release the button and don’t enter your 4-digit pin — local police will be notified of your location and emergency
False alarm or back to safety? Release the button and enter your 4-digit pin. For more info, check out Noonlight’s FAQ.