You can cancel your Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription at any time to avoid future payments.
Please note that deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, just follow the steps below.
- Go to your iOS settings
- Find and select iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID
- Log in if it asks you to
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
Note: If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen. You can find more details in this Apple Support article.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Using the left hand menu, select Account
- Go to Subscriptions and select Tinder
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe
Tinder Online (Tinder for web):
- Go to www.Tinder.com
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen
- Go to Manage Account
- Either disable Auto Renew or select Cancel
Note: After canceling your subscription, you will be able to use Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold for the remaining days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can opt back in at any time. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date. Deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription.