An email address and/or phone number can only be verified on one Tinder account at a time. This info is requested upon account signup, but you can always add and verify a new phone number or email address directly in your Tinder account settings.
Trouble with email verification
If you find yourself experiencing trouble with email verification, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Check to see that you’ve correctly entered your email address, and heads up, this field is case sensitive!
- If you don’t see the verification email in your inbox, check your spam or promotion folders.
- Do you have multiple email addresses? Make sure you’re entering the email address associated with your Tinder account.
Trouble with SMS verification
If you find yourself experiencing trouble with SMS verification, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Don’t see the verification text? Sometimes there are delays in delivery, so the best thing to do is wait a few hours before trying again.
- Make sure you have cellular data enabled and a strong network connection.
- Contact your mobile service provider to see if there are any reasons messages to your number might be blocked.
Need more help?
Report ongoing issues to us by getting in touch! Describe the problem in as much detail as possible, so our team can hop on the case right away.