If you’ve suddenly stopped receiving push notifications, we’re more than likely experiencing a temporary issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, double-check that you’ve turned on notifications for Tinder in your device settings and in the app.
Enabling notifications in your device settings
- iOS: Open the iOS Settings app > Notifications > Tinder
- Android: Go to your device settings > Sound & Notifications > App Notifications > Tinder
- Tinder.com (Tinder for Web): Open your web browser's settings to enable notifications for Tinder.com. This process will differ depending on the device and browser you’re using
Enabling notifications in Tinder
- Open the app or go to Tinder.com
- Tap the profile icon
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the Notifications