Don’t panic just yet — we know they’re frustrating, but problems with chat never last very long. In the meantime, there are some troubleshootings steps you can try to solve this on your own.
- First things first, make sure you have a strong internet connection; try switching between Wifi and mobile data to gauge whether or not there's a problem there.
- Delete and reinstall the app. Not only will this put you on the latest version of Tinder, it’ll also refresh your app experience, which should get things running smoothly again!
- Once you've logged back in, try resending the message(s).
- iOS: Tap the red exclamation mark next to the failed message.
- Android: Tap the message itself to try sending it again.
If the problem persists, we want to know! Get in touch and describe your issue in as much detail as possible, so we can look into things.