Don’t panic just yet — we know they’re frustrating, but problems with chat never last long. In the meantime, there are some troubleshooting steps you can try to solve things on your own:
- First, make sure you have a strong internet connection. Try switching between Wifi and mobile data to gauge whether or not there's a problem with your connection.
- Delete and reinstall the app. Not only will this put you on the latest version of Tinder, it’ll also refresh your app experience, which should get things running smoothly again!
- Once you're back in the app, try resending your message.
- iOS: Tap the red exclamation mark next to the failed message.
- Android: Tap the message itself to try sending it again.
If the problem persists, we want to know! Get in touch and describe your issue in as much detail as possible, so we can look into things.