To use Tinder, you'll need to grant access to your device's location while using the app.
- Open your iOS Settings
- Scroll down to Tinder
- Click on Location
- Select "While Using the App"
- Open your phone's Settings
- Scroll down to Apps and select Tinder
- Select Permissions then Location
- Select "Only While Using the App"
This process will differ depending on the browser and platform (desktop vs. mobile) you're using.
- At the top right, click More (three dots icon) then select Settings
- From Settings, click Privacy & Security
- Go to Site Settings then select Location
- Allow Tinder access to your location
- Click Safari at the top of your screen
- Select Preferences then Websites
- Go to Location, select Tinder, then select Allow
- Go back to Tinder.com and allow Tinder access to your location
- Make sure you're not in private browsing mode. Safari will automatically block location services while in this mode.
- Open iOS Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services then Safari.
- Once here, make sure you've allowed Safari access to your location "While Using the App"
- Go to Tinder.com
- Tap the information icon next to the website URL
- Go to Permissions
- Select Location