You can manage your notifications directly in Tinder or your device settings.
Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen > go to Settings > Notifications. Here, you can manage both email and push notifications for the app.
- iPhone: Go to your iOS Settings > Notifications > Tinder
- Android: Go to your phone’s Settings app > Notifications > Tinder
- Tinder Online (Tinder.com): On your computer or mobile device, open your web browser and go to settings to manage notifications. This process will differ depending on the device and web browser that you’re using.
- Chrome: At the top right, click More (three dots icon) > Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Notifications. Here, you can block or allow a site to send you notifications.
- Safari: Click Safari at the top of your screen > Preferences > select the Notifications tab. Here, you can manually enable or disable notifications from select sites.
- Firefox: Go to Tinder.com > tap the information icon next to the website URL > Permissions > Notifications.